Saturday, August 22, 2009

home all day.

Today I woke up at my worst; considering I could barely walk, I went back to sleep. I woke up at 3pm, my dad gave me pasta & meatballs in bed; it was lunchtime.

This afternoon I was watching Avatar on Nickelodeon, nothing special, just a re run. Then later, I was just online minding my own business, and I hear the intro to the Avatar on tv. They're going to remake it into a movie. I don't have to say anything whatsoever.
I already know it's going to be crap.
It's going to be a disaster, like the harry potter movies.
Don't even get me started.

So, I was checking facebook this afternoon and saw that THE VERONICAS were coming to my town. I am SO psyched right now. It's so fucking awesome. I can't wait.
I also checked another calendar online, a lot of bands I like will be playing soon, Alesana, Kittie, Kill Paradise, & Black Dahlia Murder.
In other news, I think I like someone! ! ! !
Lets keep our fingers crossed shall we? xoxo
~jD*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa!