Tuesday, August 18, 2009

better day. (:


today felt like a better day.~
i went to work, but on the way home i saw this guy.
Who I've seen a couple of times now; he scares me. I remember this one time,
a friend was driving and about to get to a red light, so she was slowing down...
This guy was WALKING with the car, LOOKING INSIDE.
I've seen him on the streets, he usually wears a black shirt & shorts, and sometimes
he wears these boots that make me think he's some sort of officer. He always stares
at me. So creepy.
ANYWAYS. Since I didn't want him to know where i lived I kept walking straight and
went to the park instead.
I sat at the dock, and was at peace for a while.
Saw people (friends) who jumped into the river and we chilled.
I don't know, it was fun. Haven't had fun in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa!