Sunday, August 16, 2009

bad morning.

This morning hasn't been the best so far. I woke up
with a horrible headache, my whole body (including my eyes)
hurts like crazy.
At around 11am I decided it was a good time to get up,
considering my brother walked in and out of my room a few
hundred times (he's been up since like 6 am. the bastard)..
Just when i lifted my pretty much dead corpse, the kid rushes
into the ONE bathroom of the house.
Fine, I take it easy and watch some tv, he comes out, I go in.
Then I hear knocking.. my mother needs it too.
I get out. && decide to take another nap until i found the computer
beautifully unoccupied. <3
By the way!
hello. the name's jade.
&& this is my blog thingie.
Right now things are kinda hectic in the land of me.
Sooo. I'll let u follow up on my drawings for a while.
I drew these while I was at (one of my many jobs) the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa!